Friend looking for bike now! Who has for sale

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have a friend with cash in hand ready to buy a bike in Oklahoma, willing to put about 6,000 out for a bike maybe more if the bike is in excellent condition..

This will happen ASAP not a guy who waits for very long...

Contact captain@hayabusa.org if you want to sell your bike and your serious about the sell.

Black bike preferred, white Okay too...

cap

Busa only? I have a red non-Busa in great shape with 3500 miles. Wrong color, and probably wrong bike, but I gotta try.

my bike is for sale capt. but not for 6000. pics of paint to be. mods are hid, pazzo shorties, alth rotors courtesy of oncycles.com, 4-1 micron, pcIII, lowjack, scorpio alarm, gilles rearsets [NJ :beerchug:], mototeck undertail, quick release hump mod, muzzy fan, pair removed, block off plates,...i think that's it. oh an 6000 and change miles with warranty until 2011. pm me with a SERIOUS number if interested. thanks.

IMG_1943 copy.JPG

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

I have a GREAT BLACK ONE.. 2004... $7500.. comes with lots of extras!! (I actually do have everything to put it back to stock.. except for turnsignals and mirrors)

IMG_1865 (Medium).JPG

Is Ninja Eater still selling his? Its green but its a really nice bike! You should check if he still has it! He wanted either cash or car trade for it.

Im not sure if its still up but there is a guy selling an 08 with 4k miles in the (for sale section of this forum) for 7k i believe.

Capt we can take all the race stuff off it and put it back to stock for the $6000. The bike only has 484 miles on it also. Jules sent the pic of it and if he needs anymore we have it. Like Jules said we have all the stock stuff for it.

2004 w/12k-mi, HID High, H4 Low, Carbon Dash, Clear Alt LED front directionals, LED rear w/undertail, Brand new rear tire, decent front, BLK/PURPLE w/black frame, LED accents, Dk/Dbl Screen. $7200. Located on Long Island.

Busa1.jpg

Busa2.jpg

Busa3.jpg

Busa4.jpg

Back