Free Autocheck or Carfax for anyone

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
In light of some members recently contacting me to obtain either and thread today about purchase gone bad I'd like to offer my help in obtaining an Autocheck or Carfax for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle , car or bike .
Autocheck is 99% as accurate as Carfax .

But we must all bear in mind that no matter what the vehicle is if no insurance claim is filed neither will show anything . Vehicles are totaled , run over , cut in half by trains and put back together with parts from forty diff other vehicles.
These reports are only as good as the owner/fixer is honest . I've been in the auto biz for many yrs and have found cars that showed flawless carfaxes only to have body shop show us (me and seller/customer) car was welded back together from two other cars . Not all cars/bikes have insurance on them . If said car is hit hard from behind car can and will be cut in half and a 'new' back end welded on . In Florida if a new car comes off carrier or from factory with damage (happens alot) and said damage costs dealer less than $1500 to fix no disclosure is legally called for. No carfax/Autocheck will show anything if a claim wasn't filed on it . Bikes are obv more diff to put back together with parts from two or more other bikes but rule of thumb is if you are not confident in your ability to spot welds out of place or telltale signs of accident take it to one who is .
Things I miss a mechanic/body man will spot right off the bat .

Maybe mods or admins can pin this up top so it's easy for folks in the future to find and see beforehand .

So let me know via PM with vin and I'll help you before things go bad .
:thumbsup:

Just please remember what I said above .
While I may be able to get you clean report it may not guarantee condition of vehicle .

Disclaimer: Blanca assumes no liability if report is clean and vehicle later shows to not be so :)

Always buyers responsibility to cover themselves .

Thats an awesome offer and I hope it helps folks, but like he said those checks don't cover everything.
With my first bike, the guy had a clear title that was almost completely filled out on the back, but because he marked through someone to continue the chain of ownership, and because the title had not been properly stamped through the tax assessor's office I had to track down every owner on the bike. It was funny, I actually found out that one person on the title never owned the bike, he was buying a car from a used lot for his car rental business and they had him sign the wrong title. That was funny but in the end I did not have fun dealing with the problem and I almost had to get a salvage title for the bike. It all worked out but it was hard work, so remember to check the carfax, inspect the title, and inspect the bike (or have someone you trust inspect it for you)

Thanks alot for the autocheck!

no problem . Hope it helps .
I truly do get more enjoyment from helping than recieving .
If by my actions your happy then I am .
Self service does nobody any good .

I think in another life I must have been Gandhi :)

PLEASE help me out?

I need a Autocheck and/or Carfax on the following car that I am interested in buying from a private party:

VIN = 1G6DP577570191392

My email is eaglet429@aol.com

Thank you VERY much!!!

Back