frame plugs

hemi

Registered
what's a good set of frame plugs u guys are using? Was about ready to order the cheapo black plastic plugs from ebay for like $30 but have seen some people saying they fit like crap and need silicone to hold them in. Would really like to get the one's from pashnit but that's a lot to pay for frame plugs

I have a set of Lawst Caws plugs on my bike and I like them a lot.
I have had a set of these on my old bike and went with the same brand. The fit is really good but they do recommend that you put a small dab of something inside to help keep it there. With all the vibration, heating and cooling and hitting with your leg, it could pop off. The dab of RTV kind of ensures that it wont.

Otherwise, I have zero complaints. I think they are selling on ebay for 29.99

Last edited:
I have a set of Lawst Caws plugs on my bike and I like them a lot.
I have had a set of these on my old bike and went with the same brand. The fit is really good but they do recommend that you put a small dab of something inside to help keep it there. With all the vibration, heating and cooling and hitting with your leg, it could pop off. The dab of RTV kind of ensures that it wont.

Otherwise, I have zero complaints. I think they are selling on ebay for 29.99
I've got the same ones , they look like they'll fall out but haven't so far. No complaints either.

Plugs Smugs

Do it like you mean it :laugh:

===================================================================

000_2672.jpg

got the el cheapo for under $20.....no issues with fitment (they are rubber so simply jammed them in :) )

frame plugs.jpg

Last edited:
actually, think i'll just go with the lawst cawz rubber plugs. They look pretty decent and are the cheapest. Kind of silly spending over $100 on plugs

actually, think i'll just go with the lawst cawz rubber plugs. They look pretty decent and are the cheapest. Kind of silly spending over $100 on plugs

I have had the Lawst Caws in for 4 yrs., no problem with fitting or staying in.

looks good and it looks like its gonna hurt :laugh:

I think there's some pics on another thread of a dude who went down with those spikes on his bike. Looked like chicken meat was stuck on 'em.

Not hatin DEMMYM because I think it looks tight...was just sayin.

Rust-Oleum Satin Black...Again!!! The frame bolts aren't nearly as noticeable once they're painted.

Back