frame covers

bobbos21

Registered
i know this has been touched but i havent seen anything recently and i know alot of people have purchased them so lets see them. I am about to order a set in chrome for my 06 blue and silver i figured rims and swingarm are chrome so why not the frame. So lets see them and any input would be awesome guys.

they look real good. buddy of mine has them and you cant tell unless your wondering and go up to it and start taping on them. you wont regret it. i almost went with them but opted to polish instead.

sweet thats what i like to hear i just think bikes look plain when you chrome the rims and swingarm then there is this ugly frame between the two. Just feels like for 320ish money could be better spent

i just got mine back from paint

IMG00032.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

Aziroc, that looks pretty sweet. You don't see many with the paint fluid throughout like that.

I've been thinking about chrome ones myself but i thought i heard people saying they curled up or something ugly in about a year, I want some bad put don't want to be upset after spending that kind of money

havent herd anything like that just a couple people saying they have broken the bottom of them or they have fadded. Just keep the bike under a cover or inside is the way i look at it. no reason to let it bake in the sun if you dont have to

No problem with mine. Make sure you use double sided tape to take the stress off the mounting points.

Back