Formula One 2022

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone watching? I like how Max Verstappen is driving this year. Hamilton and the usually dominant Mercedes aren’t quite up to the task this year. Ferraris are hot this year. Watching how they film the race is pretty cool with a POV camera showing speed and gear changes. Cool to watch 200 mph pop up just as they shift into 8th gear and then almost immediately they’re downshifting and braking down to 61 mph to take the corner at the end of the straight…for 66 laps! Watching eight guys change all four tires in 2.2 seconds is also pretty cool!

Anyone watching? I like how Max Verstappen is driving this year. Hamilton and the usually dominant Mercedes aren’t quite up to the task this year. Ferraris are hot this year. Watching how they film the race is pretty cool with a POV camera showing speed and gear changes. Cool to watch 200 mph pop up just as they shift into 8th gear and then almost immediately they’re downshifting and braking down to 61 mph to take the corner at the end of the straight…for 66 laps! Watching eight guys change all four tires in 2.2 seconds is also pretty cool!
Hi. I love F1. That is why I bought an F 5000 Lola T 142. I hoped that if I could show them what I could do I thought that I would have a shot at F 1. The car was to old I and it could not stay with the Lola's T 300-T 330 and T332's I also did not have the money I needed so I was in way over my head. My wife left me too. Over my racing and the last crash I was in at Mossport.

Hi. I love F1. That is why I bought an F 5000 Lola T 142. I hoped that if I could show them what I could do I thought that I would have a shot at F 1. The car was to old I and it could not stay with the Lola's T 300-T 330 and T332's I also did not have the money I needed so I was in way over my head. My wife left me too. Over my racing and the last crash I was in at Mossport.
Hi Bee yes I crashed did not have the money to fix the car and lost my wife in the same day.

Back