Forget gun bans, knives are more easily accessable

mysql

Registered
Gun restrictions won't be the end of it. China is already trying to restrict knives. Now the UK.

A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.

The research is published in the British Medical Journal.

The researchers said there was no reason for long pointed knives to be publicly available at all.

BBC NEWS | Health | Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

Once they've banned knives, the big one is rocks. there's always a lot of rocks around in nature.

We need to put an end to unlicensed rocks.

100% of all crimes make use of atoms in some form. If we simply put up signs stating NO ATOMS, we can eliminate crime in the atom-free zones.

The Spork Initiative​

Each Spork will be issued to a resident on their 18th birthday, prior to that, fingers will be used for all eating actions.
Each Spork will be issued after a 4hr safety training class.
Each Spork will have a serial number that will be made up of your Social Security number and birthday.
Each Spork will have a locking case.
Each Spork will be inspected yearly for safety.
Each Spork will remain the property of the state and my be revoked at anytime for any reason.

Just wait, its coming.:laugh:

What happens when you break a tooth on a spork eating pulled pork. Then your a dork with a broke spork eating pulled pork and forget about the sliced beef, all provided of course you have teeth. There are many many biting attacks each year, oh the humanity!

are they banning their nuclear weapons? Last i knew those could be used by humans to for mass deaths

There is one weapon that's free to us all, and can be picked up 24 hrs a day and should be conveintly located near everyone.. A Bible

Isaiah 54:17
New King James Version (NKJV)17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,â€￾
Says the Lord.

Learn To Live In Faith Not Fear....

as i saw on family guy today...it was the "Christmas special" he said "come here children and let me tell you the story of the first Christmas and the millions of people that have been killed because of it"....sorry GC god does not actively "intervene" in the physical world today (ie stop bullets)

On a serious note we have had a few murders here in norther Idaho. One person shot with a handgun, 5 people killed with a hammer, and the third was 4 people injured and one killed with a hammer.

I think those hammers should be taken off the shelf.

On a serious note we have had a few murders here in norther Idaho. One person shot with a handgun, 5 people killed with a hammer, and the third was 4 people injured and one killed with a hammer.

I think those hammers should be taken off the shelf.

They say these mass shooters are crazy, which they are, but a hammer, thats a whole new level of crazy.

There is one weapon that's free to us all, and can be picked up 24 hrs a day and should be conveintly located near everyone.. A Bible

Isaiah 54:17
New King James Version (NKJV)17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

Learn To Live In Faith Not Fear....

Unfortunately, there are still illiterate folks out there. Heck, after that, you have to consider the bigots or the biased.

What really needs to be initiated is better maniac control and awareness. Let's call the state reps and actual Senator's offices and request better mental health care and screening for all people if they or their relatives feel it necessary. This as well as an actual psych screening particularly for potential gun buyers.

as i saw on family guy today...it was the "Christmas special" he said "come here children and let me tell you the story of the first Christmas and the millions of people that have been killed because of it"....sorry GC god does not actively "intervene" in the physical world today (ie stop bullets)

Oooohhhh!!!! My response in support of this would more than likely lead to this thread being closed. :banghead: :whistle: :laugh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd.......CUT....OK THATS A WRAP PEOPLE :laugh:

oh my.......................... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've said it before, a crime takes place in the Heart/Mind of a person, NOT in its tools !!!!

Just..... I'm serious, just how dumb do some of these people think we are ??

Back