Ford lovers

That is the most awesome/honest seller I've seen on ebay.:laugh:. There are so many funny quotes you can take from that description. My ebay feedback to him definatly positive.
biggrin.gif

seen better actually..

haha.. had a 2wd 1500 chevy bought used when I was 17... with 80,000 miles.. I drove the piss out of it.. and I REEEAALLYY mean it.. old man said we could replace the 305 with a 350 if it ever messed up bad enough...

apparently 3/4mi. 2nd gear WFO with the valves floated out wasn't enough to bother it.. that was at about 140,000 miles..

I gave it to my little brother when I got something new at 24 at 212,000 miles.. he beat on it till about 245,000 and replaced the tranny innerds.. sold it a few thousand miles later to my (now) neighbor who still drives it everyday.

orig. motor.. and while it doesn't have the power it used too.. (gee wonder why?? working on it's third 18yo punk now never having had the valve covers off) it's still hitting all 8 cylinders and only using about 1/2 quart of oil every 3,000 miles.

tough ass truck.. did some seriously cool doughnuts though.. posi-traction 3.42 rear end baby!

woulda replaced that with 3.73 gears if it would have ever detonated.. but couldn't break that either.

only thing I didnt' like about it was the motor never shooting it's wad so I could toss the gmperformance parts small block in there.. shame really.. I could destroyed the rest of the truck with that I'm pretty sure.

haha.. i'm goin down memory lane now.. lemme think

2 deer killed, 1 other maimed.
one exgirlfriends car squashed in the driveway...
many races with another ex's z24.. we both had the same terminal velocity.. she just got there 3/4 car legnth faster than me.. haha.
one fence taken out.. one wall scrubbed, and many many sets of cooper cobra tires worn out.

Wow, i wonder how much the truck will sell for. If it were near me id buy it just to see if all that stuff is true.

That is great!
laugh.gif
I e-mailed it to a few of my buds. funny shid!

Back