For all the ford guys

BrianKesler

Registered
Ive seen these kind of Mustangs at Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando. These things are crazy, most run 7 sec 1/4, but ive seen a few in the high 6's.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Ford-Outlaw-Turbo-Mustang_W0QQitemZ4641764016QQcategoryZ98062QQssPageNameZWD6VQQrdZ1Q
QcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

Dag Gone NJ... Not only are you all over OUR for sale section...
tounge.gif

NitrousJunkie_on_Ebay.jpg

Looks like Tim Lynch's old ride redone and painted white. I know Steve Petty was his builder/tuner. Here's his new Stang.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148266694 -->

0406mm_cordova_02_z.jpg

The Outlaw Street record set by the new one... 6.966 @ 207.43 MPH at E-Town. I remember when the NHRA Pro Stock door slammers with 500 cuibc inch motors were scrambling to get into the 6's.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148267024 -->

board.jpg

My all time favorite Mustang racer was Mike Murillo in the black coupe. I absolutely LOVED that car! Went to Bradenton one year for the Spring Break Shootout and one of the magazine photographers actually done a photo shoot of it using the back of my truck as a higher platform for some of the shots. I was STOKED!
biggrin.gif

Done a search looking for pics and came up with a video of him racing a nitrous busa. Unfortunate ending, but it shows why I always loved to watch Mike race. He refused to use wheelie bars!
devil.gif

Go ~>HERE<~ and click the thumbnail for the video.

And the newer one... I like this one better, but I liked it best when it was solid black. Couldn't find a pic from that far back though. I need to dig out my old film pics.
wink.gif

murillo2.jpg

It was a long time ago but my favortie Pro 5.0 car had to be Gene Deputy's Mustang with the Ant Eater intake! I cant find any pics of it though.

I used to work with steve petty,tim lynch and doug patton at a local race shop here.Great bunch of guys, but those pics are actually tims car from a couple years ago,and one of the older records the new one is a 6.79@214 mph-2960lbs.Here is a pic of the new car with alot more carbon fiber and twin 88's instead of the single 106.

timLynch__Medium_.jpg

Its built by one of the best in the country! The bidder is not me by the way!

Back