For you Bogus, " Dumbest WARNING labels!"

Saw a warning sticker today, something to the effect of "warning" thieves please carry ID, it will be easier for your family to identify you.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like the one in most RV owner's manual that says the vehicle cannot be operated without a driver while the cruise is on. We were told in a training class that some guy set the cruise on his RV then went to the back to make some coffee! Of course he crashed and BAM a new warning label was born! I believe he won his law suit, because you guessed it......NO WARNING LABEL! He thought it worked like auto-pilot. :whistle: I say he was up for a Darwin award!

I like the one in most RV owner's manual that says the vehicle cannot be operated without a driver while the cruise is on. We were told in a training class that some guy set the cruise on his RV then went to the back to make some coffee! Of course he crashed and BAM a new warning label was born! I believe he won his law suit, because you guessed it......NO WARNING LABEL! He thought it worked like auto-pilot. :whistle: I say he was up for a Darwin award!

Woman Crashes While Making Sandwhich and Wins Lawsuit - CreativeStudios

woman made a sandwich and crashed.

Mr Giggles had me in tears! :laugh:

I bet he would be great with rowdy 2 year olds on airplanes! :thumbsup:

Here little puppy........ :whistle:

Mommy the little puppy ripped my left arm off.. :thumbsup:

Bad-News-3.jpg

Last edited:
This is a true warning ! Today, my wife brought home a PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer. You have all seen them on TV. Kinda like a mini-dremel with a sanding disc on the end. Here is a pic. There is an insert with the normal cautions. However, one caught my eye. Here it is word for word>

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INSERT INTO ANY BODY CAVITY !

:laugh::laugh:

PediPaws.jpg

This is a true warning ! Today, my wife brought home a PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer. You have all seen them on TV. Kinda like a mini-dremel with a sanding disc on the end. Here is a pic. There is an insert with the normal cautions. However, one caught my eye. Here it is word for word>

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT INSERT INTO ANY BODY CAVITY !

:laugh::laugh:

Funny thing is someone must have and sued them and now they have to put warning label.

Wonder if pickle jars have the same "Do not put in body cavities" warnings also. LOL, google pickle jar guy but be warned, its nasty.

I took a picture of this sticker because my buddy did this very thing in his car one day getting on the highway. We left a nice set of skid marks down the on ramp. :rofl:

Paul's sticker.JPG

Back