Foot Peg Weights

OB_byhalia

Registered
I took note of info on weights attached to bottom of front pegs. 2 phillips screws securing some seriously heavy metal was removed........I almost rode off without the rubber piece that needed screws reattached.

I felt vibration all the way to my shoulder, so I guess I will be replacing them.

Guess I better remove the left one and see how it feels with both off first. Doh. Has anyone changed to a different foot peg and if so what?

[This message has been edited by byhalia (edited 27 July 1999).]

Yes, I installed GSXR750 standard foot pegs. They will fit w/o any problems. I'll be happy to take some pics and put them on my busa page if you would like to see.

Rad and the AMA busa, are using gsxr750 race rear sets with a adapter plates. This allows the fit plus moves the pegs up and back for additional clearance.

Jeff,

Indeed, let me know when you get some shots on your web. I would definitely be interested in seeing what we are talking about particularly info on rear sets. I emailed RAASK about some and he said he would not have time to develop rear sets for BUSA until winter. Thanks for response.

Back