Font

Efreo

Registered
Does anyone know what the correct font is for the word Hayabusa, or does anyone have the word in a CAD file?

Does anyone know what the correct font is for the word Hayabusa, or does anyone have the word in a CAD file?
hey dude,welcome. Or should I have said G'day mate.

I dont think I quite get yer font question...but then again,I drink

heavily
40__s.gif

welcome to the greatest show on earth.
best bike site too.
RSD.

Thank you for the welcome, and g'day mate to you.
What I want to do is laser engrave the word Hayabusa onto a piece of stuff I'm getting made, so I need to know the font or have a file with the word on it that the laser guy can use.
Doing a set of dogbones.

the word hayabusa is actually an interpretation of some japanese kanji that refers to the perigrine falcon/speed/focus/power/blah blah blah...
So, Im not sure there would be any font(which is a north american term) associated with the word hayabusa specifically.

So, you could choose yer own. Or, give me a minute, I'll dig up something cool for you...

I believe what he is after is a font file... Like Time New Roman is a typical font or Courier is another... These are used to type words like the Hayabusa letters out, and can be used in the software in the laser engraving machine to cut the word out in metal so that it looks the same as what is on our scoots now...
smile.gif

Unfortunately, I do not know what font is used for this word nor do I have a CAD file for it  
sad.gif

Whoever made the logos you posted RSD, most likely has either the font files or CAD / Illustrator files that our friend is looking for...

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138612444 -->

I checked on "word" Bendini is close butnot exact.I dont think its a particular font style,rather a marketing design,notice how it fits with the Kanji.

I checked on "word" Bendini is close butnot exact.I dont think its a particular font style,rather a marketing design,notice how it fits with the Kanji.
Actually MS Word has only a small fraction of fonts...
tounge.gif
There are millions of different fonts... Here is a site I go to buy fonts for brochures we work on for my business...  they offer 2,200 fonts there and you can preview them

http://store.adobe.com/type....DJBKIV2

Consequently NitrousJunkie could be 100% correct and the Suzuki graphic art dept. could have designed a font just specific for the hayabusa lettering, or it could be just strictly an artwork file like CAD or Illustrator.

Regardles, whoever created the artwork for the hayabusa.org website, or maybe even the T-Shirt files should be able to hook up our fellow with files as they would of had to obtain them or re-create them inorder to design the site / shirt
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138639132 -->

Someone have a CAD file for this? I need some Kanji's done in Carbon Fiber look (Original Size) with the Hayabusa logo in silver metalic - can anyone help me out or get me the CAD file so I can get some made
rock.gif

Tghe start of a new day here in Perth and great to see the responses overnight. Forgive me if I don't reply quickly as the time differences prevent that.
Many thanks, and yes, everyone is describing what I'm after.
I've got some dogbones being laser cut and wanted to add the kanji or word Hayabuse to the surface with laser etching, but got to have a computer file to do that. The artwork for this site would probably have had the same trouble and I know people make the decals for the busa too. So they must be out there somewhere.
I'll have a look at what has been attached in various messages and see if I can use them.
We have an all-bike drag meeting this Sunday and I want to have my links on then.
Cheers and good riding!

On the subject of dogbones, I bought a set of those you posted above, and was most annoyed at not being able to use all three settings without doing some mods to the bike around the lower frame lugs. You can't use the standard height setting on those, so if you don't want to do grinding, you have to change bones every time you want to revert to standard settings.
My ones can do standard, 50mm and 100mm lower without changing things. Just the lower bolt.

If I remember in Japanese it means Peregrine Falcon, they feed on black birds. Wonder why the picked that name, anyone say Honda! You may find the symbol for autocad there, have never looked so good luck.

I'm working on it. Give me a little longer and i'll be done. This comes up a far bit, so i'll make some vector files for whatever purposes you need. Only question that I have is how do I attached a data file that everyone can get too?

alrighty. I have these files in DXF (autocad) but can convert them to anything that you need. They are in vector so scale is not an issue because (for those that care less) vector is mathematical (point) not pixel based. The Kanji is accurate. it was ticking me off that there has been a bit of mission creep with it, so I looked up what it is supposed to look like in it's original form. If one of the admin folks can tell me how to post (or give me an email address to send them to) the data files then I will. Hope this helps out and I don't feel as lonely now since another Aussie has rocked up. Note: don't use these ones because they are real little (40-50k) and won't print worth a damn.

Busa_and_Kanji.jpg

Back