fng with a new hayabusa

tabragg

Registered
picked up my first hayabusa today. very impressed . the handling and smoothness really surprised me. its a 2014 .black and gray. cant wait to complete the break in . first mod will be the kickstand . also impressed with the forum . special thanks to every member for sharing there knowledge. where do I need to search for the heli bar and riser install?

Welcome to the oRg, what do you want to know about the mods. Not sure anyone has done a write up on them. :welcome:

picked up my first hayabusa today. very impressed . the handling and smoothness really surprised me. its a where do I need to search for the heli bar and riser install?

Welcome to the B'org ( Busa org) you will be assimilated...

Heli bars from heli modified and soupys risers are the cheapest way to gain an extra inch for a total of 2 1/4 inches higher.

Here is side shot from Gen 1, no difference in look on gen 2

20140721_085614_1_.jpg

BB

pics to come soon. took the new busa out today. keeping the rpms below 5500 and its still the fastest ride I have ever had. my vrod pulls but nothing like this .I was going to keep the vrod for riding in the rain . use the busa for sunny days. my best friend told me after I rode the busa the vrod would never be used much after that. after 78 miles im leaning that way. the hayabusa does everything well. I cant find anything I don't like about it. this is my 8th motorcycle so far . by far the best. im very blessed to live in this area. some of the best roads for motorcyclist. the dragon, the snake, the rattler and my favorite the roller coaster. I hope I can get off work for the busa bash in the fall so I can meet some of you .

pics to come soon. took the new busa out today. keeping the rpms below 5500 and its still the fastest ride I have ever had. my vrod pulls but nothing like this .I was going to keep the vrod for riding in the rain . use the busa for sunny days. my best friend told me after I rode the busa the vrod would never be used much after that. after 78 miles im leaning that way. the hayabusa does everything well. I cant find anything I don't like about it. this is my 8th motorcycle so far . by far the best. im very blessed to live in this area. some of the best roads for motorcyclist. the dragon, the snake, the rattler and my favorite the roller coaster. I hope I can get off work for the busa bash in the fall so I can meet some of you .

My M109R is my nice day ride. Has 4100 miles on her @ 3 years old. My Busa is about 3 months with 3100!!! Only ride the 9 when the lil woman wants to tag along.
I don't ride the 9 in the rain. Last time I did, I lost an LED controller, and 1 remote! Too many electronics on that one.
Sure love the big yeller Bus!
Troy

Welcome! I've got a soupy 1 inch riser block if you are in the market. $65 shipped.

:welcome: to the org. Nice choice! I went look at this model a few months ago and fell in love. Been thinking hard about trading in the gen 1 for this.

Back