FL Panhandle/ LA

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey, being as the weather is really picking up and we have so many people near the USS Alabama, is anyone interested in a mini meet and greet out there? A few hours of checking out the ship, the sub and a few planes - some lunch and conversation?

What do you guys think?

Sounds kewl Bro...should only take me three days to get there
super.gif

if the bike was together i could be there in 6 hours
beerchug.gif

i will be in mobile later on this year... cant wait to check out the ships.

Sound like agood idea. I had been thinking about something in dothan al but theres not really anything to do there. And don't foget about thunder beach in couple of months.

Big J, I don't know about Thunder Beach - I will be getting orders soon and I am not sure exactly when I will be leaving... But, if you can swing down here - the ship is pretty cool! For that matter, we could probably stop at the Aviation Museum if everyone was game...

I'm game! I've been to the Alabama a couple of times and always have a good time and learn alot there. If we're gonna make it happen we need to hammer on the peeps from Miss and La too. Any ideas on dates?

I am not particular to dates - I would be game for this weekend if people were available... I guess it depends on when others were available.

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,11:36) I am not particular to dates  - I would be game for this weekend if people were available...  I guess it depends on when others were available.
Now THAT's short notice! I think maybe a couple weeks out might be a better idea. Although bike week is happening the 2nd -11th.

I'm in. I can round up a few for a battleship run, and the aviation museum sounds cool as well. I think the weather is gonna hit the crapper Sunday, and I'm tied up tomorrow, so another weekend sounds good to me.

As for the Dothan meet, there's always the Marianna caverns nearby, but I don't know the area roads.

Whatever you guys decide, I'll do my best to be there.
beerchug.gif

if ya'll want to do it again during the summer,i will be up for it...i am in orlando right now for school,but will be home in PC all summer...

BTW...if any of ya'll are going to thunder beach May 3rd through the 6th let me know...i should be home for that as well...

I'm in from Panama City, not this weekend though. Got to meet a guy buying my Harley Sun. Hey PC guys we need to get together, any of you at Tyndall?
rock.gif

(adamnflorida @ Feb. 23 2007,19:51) i have quite a few friends on busa's from PC...definetly need to get up some time for a ride  
beerchug.gif
You know it.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 23 2007,00:27) Hey, being as the weather is really picking up and we have so many people near the USS Alabama, is anyone interested in a mini meet and greet out there?  A few hours of checking out the ship, the sub and a few planes - some lunch and conversation?

What do you guys think?
I'm planning a weekend trip up that way just to eat at Lambert's, when I do, if you want you can join me for dinner. I won't be riding though, I'll be in the cage.

Maybe a bunch of us could meet up there for some Throwed Rolls!

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 24 2007,10:15) Maybe a bunch of us could meet up there for some Throwed Rolls!
You know it has to be great, for me to drive 8 hours to eat there.

Kevin

Back