First timer

doomsday

Registered
Me and my buddie went for a good 280 mile ride Sunday. He brought along Roxana a Costa Rican hottie. She's new to the sports bike sciene and loved it. I don't remember having any teachers that looked like her in school. :thumbsup:

Me and my buddie went for a good 280 mile ride Sunday. He brought along Roxana a Costa Rican hottie. She's new to the sports bike sciene and loved it. I don't remember having any teachers that looked like her in school. :thumbsup:

I'm trying to get a pic to post. I'm having connection problems. Dial-up bites!
Posted via Mobile Device

So whats the point of this thread?? Nothing to do with bikes and your saying a ride happened but no pics???

100_00050.jpg
me and my buddie went for a good 280 mile ride sunday. He brought along roxana a costa rican hottie. She's new to the sports bike sciene and loved it. I don't remember having any teachers that looked like her in school. :thumbsup:

How is this?

100_00050.jpg

For her first ride she did good. Doing nearly 300 miles on the back a sports bike without ever being on one is pretty good. Sorry about the pic problems. My dial-up was null so I had to wait until I could get to a Wi-Fi connection with my laptop. Next time I'll wait to post on the laptop.

Back