First Time !!

OB_Bod

Registered
Hi, first time using a bulletin board for me.
I've just ordered a copper / silver Busa - the dealer tells me Suzuki have stopped producing them in this colour - anyone know if this is true ???
Also, are there any leather jackets on the market customised with the Busa symbol ???
This board is a great idea - great to get some real facts from true owners and not just the sales pitch.
Speak soon.....

yeah, i have the busa jacket from vanson. it's beautiful. i've got the blk/sil busa and the jacket is trick and matches perfectly. go to your suzook dealer and they can show you the pics. it's ordered through suzuki and vanson makes them by hand per order. takes a long time to get them, but it's worth it. good luck.
mike
retail is $585

kamakazi, yeah, except the japanese symbols are on the front left chest, on the back is the word suzuki in big light grey letters and just below it hayabusa in slightly smaller and darker letters. it's an incredible jacket. they are not cheap, but they are definately worth it.
mike

I just got back from my dealer,they told that the jacket in the Sportstreet brochure will not be available,the one you mention is the jacket that is available.

Back