Finally got my baby home to her garage

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Well after a 2 hour drive yesterday, and staying overnight at my buddies, and getting up early, we went and picked up my busa this morning, he hauled it back to my house and she landed in my garage about 30 min ago!!!! Talk about being happy man, ive wanted a busa since i was 18 and they first come out, but finances back then, and my age and insurance cost it was not something i could afford, but 29 and financially comfortable i finally got my dream bike:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I never even sat on a busa till this morning, and let me tell you, i cannot believe how comfortable it is, and i sat on a genII, and personally i think the genI is much more comfortable:bowdown: Anyways finally i can say i am a proud busa owner, and supported by my wife, cause i made her crawl her nine month pregnant ass on the back seat, and she loves it compared to my 1000rr:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yours just must have a seat that likes you:laugh:, cuz the gen1 and 2 share the same ergonomics(frame, bar reach, seating position)...but glad your happy with it!
Congrats on the Busa, it took me quite few years to slow down from 1000s and move up :laugh:! And congrtas on the baby, waitn on ours any day now too!
Lets see which costs us more money... my bike's off to a great start, with a ways to go!

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

had to do it the ol fashion way with photobucket, and man my droid takes a hell of a lot better pics then the sony digital camera my wife has damn:laugh::laugh:

Well after a 2 hour drive yesterday, and staying overnight at my buddies, and getting up early, we went and picked up my busa this morning, he hauled it back to my house and she landed in my garage about 30 min ago!!!! Talk about being happy man, ive wanted a busa since i was 18 and they first come out, but finances back then, and my age and insurance cost it was not something i could afford, but 29 and financially comfortable i finally got my dream bike:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I never even sat on a busa till this morning, and let me tell you, i cannot believe how comfortable it is, and i sat on a genII, and personally i think the genI is much more comfortable:bowdown: Anyways finally i can say i am a proud busa owner, and supported by my wife, cause i made her crawl her nine month pregnant ass on the back seat, and she loves it compared to my 1000rr:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You & your growing family be always safe and wish happy with your busa

Back