Finally, GEN I Tail on GEN II Busa

hahah this thread is awesome...well i photoshopped it to see what u all thought..

I would never do it..i love the K8 the way it came out the crate...its staying that way...well it will be faster..but it will look the same...
beerchug.gif

Nice job..but to Me it looks wrong!!

Not a big fan of the 08 tail myself..but it goes with the rest of the new bodywork and will grow on us all and already started!!!

beerchug.gif

I say leave it like it is. After seeing it in person it does look better. I guess those first pictures of the new tail were too right in your face. And its not the tail thats the problem at all. Its the tail with those huge cans. The Gen 1 tail was meant for the Gen 1. The Gen 2 is a whole different beast in it's own right. A new exhaust, a PC3 usb is all you need unless you just want to pimp it out. Besides the Gen 1's stock exhaust was kinda of lame also. Just not as heavy.

I like the new tail, but as were building my buddies 08 dragbike were are seeing problems insight as to a dropped and extended bike!
The wheel is going to hit the tail light! And i really cant see any thing other than removing the tail light to fix the problem! Thus so much for riding the bike to the strip!

Once I lowerd my 08 and took the mud flap off, I love the tail and think it's what makes the bike look so neat. I would not change it.

Back