lowered the Busa today. PICS!

i turn just fine..did u see that u have 1/4 inch chicken strips? she leans and turns great man..and lime creek is an insanely twist road..adv riders...
How did you know my strips are about a 1/4 inch.

I got a speeding ticket on my Gixxer on Lake Travis drive a couple years ago. I got a drag racing pardner John that lives in Austin, aka Badsport.

haha oops..i meant MINE are 1/4 inch..hahah..im sure urs are too though.

She leans fine man..i can avg 75-80 on 2222.

Looks good!!
beerchug.gif

But...

with a lowered bike, chicken strips are your friend. You do not want to be on the very edge of your tire with a lowered bike. 2 reasons, much easier to bottom out suspension and reduced ground clearance.

damnit charles..u stop making sense right now...im trying to bask in the idea that i can lean her over like a racer!!! hahha

hard braking!?!?! i just go around everyone!! hhaha..jk...no i havnt had that happen yet and i have gotten on the brakes hard recently...ill check

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Shindo97 @ Jan. 06 2008 said:
1260939[/ATTACH] PM]
1 and 3/4 inch drop in the front.
With your fork tubes raised 1-3/4 inches in the trees, does your fender hit the bottom of your fairing under hard braking? I was looking at mine last night and it looked like the forks would compress enough to hit the fairing.
Yep, with an inch and three quarter drop in front, now your fender is the fork stop.

Charles is dead on! You'd be wise to stay off the edge of your tires. I think Charles can see and ass bustin coming?
wowold.gif

Nice looking ride but you have limited the suspensions performance.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

well i ride to what i feel safe with...and it feels perfect like this...

I knew by lowering it i would change it a bit...but i dont notice the difference...i ride to my abilities and what feels right...i wouldnt push her beyond what feels right for the sake of leaning over...i would just slow down...

thnks for the info on the fender though..ill look at it...

Dont believe all the hype about not lowering BS your fender wont hit unless you strap the front down all the way or buy a top clamp and slide the tubes down more than 3/4 of an inch tube exposed through the top clamp, so slam that ***** and ride the wheels off of it.
argue.gif

Back