Fill up help (not an octane question)

just pay attention to what you are doing.. been gassing bikes for 40 years and maybe twice spilled any fuel on the paint... where you going to carry this gizmo? going to stink like gas when you are done as well...

a toy for the careless

Waste of money if you ask me and are you gonna put in your back pocket when your on a ride ???

not so sure what to thing about OCC endorsing and pushing this product either.. guess they have fully succumbed to "commercialized" product hawking... "Hi we are famous, now buy some trash cause our name is behind it" what are they thinking?

Last edited:
just pay attention to what you are doing.. been gassing bikes for 40 years and maybe twice spilled any fuel on the paint... where you going to carry this gizmo? going to stink like gas when you are done as well...

a toy for the careless
+100 waste of money.:poke:

it comes with a pouch to attach it o somewhere on the bike. good point they are famous and the only thing to do once famous is make more money

The only justification I can give this product is the style bike it's designed to be used on. It's designed for harleys, choppers, etc. Bikes that are difficult to watch while filling up. The busa's fill port is right in front of your face. Most harleys and choppers you would have to get off the bike to see where the level was. That is the ONLY reason I could see justifying it. But definitely not for a busa.

I think Mikey (is) dangerous!:laugh:but if you had a fleet of motorcycles like, say, a bunch of dirtbikes and kept stored fuel in cans in your garage, this thing might be easier for filling them all without the worry of spillage. We've all run into lousy gas pump nozzles and not all of us have been as fortunate as Mr Bogus (who in 40 years has only spilled gas on his paint maybe twice):whistle: but I still wouldn't carry one with me. Garage use only maybe?

I think Mikey (is) dangerous!:laugh:but if you had a fleet of motorcycles like, say, a bunch of dirtbikes and kept stored fuel in cans in your garage, this thing might be easier for filling them all without the worry of spillage. We've all run into lousy gas pump nozzles and not all of us have been as fortunate as Mr Bogus (who in 40 years has only spilled gas on his paint maybe twice):whistle: but I still wouldn't carry one with me. Garage use only maybe?
got nothing to do with being "Fortunate" :poke: I also fly and have never crashed a plane, skydived and never bounced, scuba dive and never drowned, raced boats and never got wet, raced cars and never smashed one up and also have over a million miles OTR without a chargeable... could be I just pay attention to my surroundings huh? but then again you CA boys got vapor recovery hoses.. :cheerleader:

now if I survive the busa.. (might be as hazardous as my dating habits)

I think conservatives might be a bit more aware of their surroundings than most...:lol:

BTW, if you look at the design of the thing, it wont work as advertised with a gas can, it requires and back pressure sensitive auto shut off, it creates an air trap and is all

Last edited:
Did you see Mikey demo this product? Spilled gas all over the place, what a clown. :rofl: Actually that guy looks dangerous.

Yep, I saw that. Friggin' hilarious! :rofl:

Saw this product at the Int'l bike show this weekend. Lee Parks Design was selling it - I was kind of surprised b/c I like most of the stuff the Parks get's involved with and I'm not a fan of the McCuff. Be careful, and with or without the McCuff, the occassional spill will happen - clean up and move knowing that you just paid for your gas with your smartly saved McCuff money.

For people who collect worthless gimmicks.
Put it in the corner with a pet rock.. just as useful. :laugh:

:rofl: what a waste :rofl:

Of course if you just got to spend $20 bucks, you'll need some where to store it. How about a pair of $1,700 Corbin Bags :laugh:

Joking aside, I think you'll just be wasting your $$$$$$$ :beerchug:

Back