Favorite posted pics you put on The Org

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
This had to be about 2006-2007 somewhere around there. I met up with some of the Org guys and gals from the Nevada/California/Etc area's in Vegas.
Pic is of me (somewhat inebriated) giving a lap-dance to member GunnyBusa. He paid big bucks:D
'Course if he see's this post,I'm dead. Fun time for sure. Member BaBusa had a bike for me to ride with the crew out to Hoover Dam,Death Valley,etc but I had to turn it down (on the mend from brain injury etc) doctors took away my licence.
Big fun thou.
Whatcho guys got...it's "memory lane."
Rubb.

This had to be about 2006-2007 somewhere around there. I met up with some of the Org guys and gals from the Nevada/California/Etc area's in Vegas.
Pic is of me (somewhat inebriated) giving a lap-dance to member GunnyBusa. He paid big bucks:D
'Course if he see's this post,I'm dead. Fun time for sure. Member BaBusa had a bike for me to ride with the crew out to Hoover Dam,Death Valley,etc but I had to turn it down (on the mend from brain injury etc) doctors took away my licence.
Big fun thou.
Whatcho guys got...it's "memory lane."
Rubb.
View attachment 1621186
Them boots though :beerchug: sexy af

Them boots though :beerchug: sexy af
You wanna score the the chic's...you gotta dress for success.:thumbsup:
I sometimes wear different things as more of a joke than anything. I still sport them boots sometimes, real python,had them for years. My Dayton's too. :laugh: Leather pants,Irish shirt,Irish kilt...I have no shame.Sometimes I'll do the rings and chains thing...all for laughs.
Was going to date this chic once.Everything was going cool till I told her she would have to wear the ladies leathers that I keep on hand.(Busa ride)
"Oh no" she said, "I cant go with you". (her vegan lifestyle/beliefs) would not allow her to wear leather. I have textile stuff as well,but thought to myself...fug it. Too much work.Lentl beans and tofu for dinner...pass.
Nice hot chic,just didn't see a meeting of the minds. Flower Power meets Heavy Metal Maniac.
Should have slept with her first. DOH!
Rubb.

You wanna score the the chic's...you gotta dress for success.:thumbsup:
I sometimes wear different things as more of a joke than anything. I still sport them boots sometimes, real python,had them for years. My Dayton's too. :laugh: Leather pants,Irish shirt,Irish kilt...I have no shame.Sometimes I'll do the rings and chains thing...all for laughs.
Was going to date this chic once.Everything was going cool till I told her she would have to wear the ladies leathers that I keep on hand.(Busa ride)
"Oh no" she said, "I cant go with you". (her vegan lifestyle/beliefs) would not allow her to wear leather. I have textile stuff as well,but thought to myself...fug it. Too much work.Lentl beans and tofu for dinner...pass.
Nice hot chic,just didn't see a meeting of the minds. Flower Power meets Heavy Metal Maniac.View attachment 1621200 Should have slept with her first. DOH!
Rubb.
Puttin your pecker in crazy is fun from time to time but you gotta be careful. It’s addicting and you can get stuck in there trapped in a infinite loop of crazy that you can’t escape until you have a criminal record, lose you house and 1/2 your belongings.

Puttin your pecker in crazy is fun from time to time but you gotta be careful. It’s addicting and you can get stuck in there trapped in a infinite loop of crazy that you can’t escape until you have a criminal record, lose you house and 1/2 your belongings.
That sounds very familiar.

Rubb.

Back