Father and Son's New Project

I hope its the engine with 70,000 miles and not the truck. The truck looks like it was abused a little.
cool.gif

That looks to be a great father/son project..... Pics as you go through the build process please!

my son and i started building a 67 chevy 2 when he was 15, now he`s 24 and it`s hooked up with crazy paintjob, a blown 540 and a set of 15x33`s ..man we had some good times along the way. enjoy it .  
super.gif
kickass.gif
A 540 blown  
laugh.gif
what do ya do ? take it to the track and say here busa busa busa,want some of this  
firedevil.gif
he`s got it tagged up and we take it out cruzin once in a while just for fun or to a show. he did run it once last year, made one 9.05 pass (all over the track) before they told him he couldn`t go that fast with the cage thats in it ?? needed some more bars or something??? i told him he can`t mess with anyone on a busa or i wouldn`t help him next time theres a problem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my son and i started building a 67 chevy 2 when he was 15, now he`s 24 and it`s hooked up with crazy paintjob, a blown 540 and a set of 15x33`s ..man we had some good times along the way. enjoy it .
super.gif
kickass.gif
A 540 blown
laugh.gif
what do ya do ? take it to the track and say here busa busa busa,want some of this
firedevil.gif
he`s got it tagged up and we take it out cruzin once in a while just for fun or to a show. he did run it once last year, made one 9.05 pass (all over the track) before they told him he couldn`t go that fast with the cage thats in it ?? needed some more bars or something??? i told him he can`t mess with anyone on a busa or i wouldn`t help him next time theres a problem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pictures please!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats a great project, he will most certainly appreciate it more.

I keep mine ugly so I dont have to worry about it.

DSC07348.jpg

looks like a solid chevy.Now repeat after me, out loud BIG BLOCK....ready say it again BIG BLOCK.... Don't it sound like a good idea when you hear it out loud
rock.gif
Good luck, I hope you guy's have fun.

Back