Fall Bash

I understand that..
super.gif

You guys be safe on the way down, while there and on the way home. Wish I could be there with you.
sad.gif

I need 2 singles,or 1 double room for sat.My brother,and sister-in-law are coming.He has a busa but does'nt internet at all.
wow.gif
The thing is they can't get off work fri.If i get there fri.(the gap) around 9am,where will everyone be?

Phillip's Motel or CROT...depending on how long it takes me to roll out of bed and how much DR1300R drinks Thur. night
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Sep. 23 2007,14:00) You guys be safe on the way down, while there and on the way home. Wish I could be there with you.
sad.gif
we're going to miss you bro
sad.gif
wish you were going to make it

start making your plans because we'll definitely be there in the Spring!!!
beerchug.gif

sad.gif

So any thought about a steak fry for friday night? I think the hotel we are at has a grill.

Umm, Steak Fry? Do you mean grill them???

I am bringing 20 8oz Burgers, 20 lbs of some kind of marinated chicken breast and about a 15 lb strip steak to cut down. A small gill and my perk coffee pot. Along with anything else I can fit into the truck...

GIXER has Steak and chicken also...

Anybody else bringing stuff or need anything brought along?

Oh yeah Grey Goose and CranGrape
biggrin.gif

(DNGrumpy @ Sep. 23 2007,21:40) Umm, Steak Fry? Do you mean grill them???

I am bringing 20 8oz Burgers, 20 lbs of some kind of marinated chicken breast and about a 15 lb strip steak to cut down. A small gill and my perk coffee pot. Along with anything else I can fit into the truck...

GIXER has Steak and chicken also...

Anybody else bringing stuff or need anything brought along?

Oh yeah Grey Goose and CranGrape
biggrin.gif
Ok then, I guess I can bring cash?
smile.gif

(semi @ Sep. 23 2007,17:53) Phillip's Motel or CROT...depending on how long it takes me to roll out of bed and how much DR1300R drinks Thur. night
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Just talked to Pappy and he wants a campfire thing Friday or Saturday night to formally thank everyone for there Prayers and support..
bowdown.gif

(DR1300R @ Sep. 24 2007,01:15) Just talked to Pappy and he wants a campfire thing Friday or Saturday night to formally thank everyone for there Prayers and support..
bowdown.gif
as long as we do not have to sing..... (dancing girls would be ok)

(bogusLogon @ Sep. 23 2007,22:58)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 24 2007,01:15) Just talked to Pappy and he wants a campfire thing Friday or Saturday night to formally thank everyone for there Prayers and support..  
bowdown.gif
Whos bringing a skirt?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Well Alex (10 y.o. daughter) and I will be heading out tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Everybody drive safe and God bless.

Chris

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 24 2007,01:20)
(bogusLogon @ Sep. 23 2007,22:58)
bowdown.gif
Whos bringing a skirt?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
You can wear a pillow case as a skirt, I hear thats what they use in prison..
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Back