Fake Dan in Critical Condition

Hi folks sorry it took so long for me to get on here and give some info..

Loomis, thanks for spreading the word about Dan, you know how tied up Ive been lately..

OK so....

As far as we know, Dan ran into the back of a Jeep Wrangler on his way home Monday night. In essence he wound up IN the jeep. We dont know exactly what happened yet but we DO know the extent of injury.

The MOST pressing issue was the penetration of the sinus bones into the cranial cavity which had to be fixed via sutures and the like, they were observing post surgery to ensure no CSF leakage from the brain because of the bone intrusion. Additionally his right upper brow was shattered, it seems the 3\4 helmet smashed his brow region requiring reconstruction of the upper brow and lower orbital socket via titanium plates and lost of screws.

Dan was in surgery for 8 hours but came out ok and hopefully he will be home by the weekend if all goes well.

As I am one of his best friends I will be making sure to stop by daily and help in any way I can towards his recovery. I will also absolutely be printing out all the well wishes and making sure he sees your care and concern. All things considred he was lucky, another millimeter or 2 and the bones would have cause irreparable damage to the brain...

Again, sorry it took me so long to update, I will update further as more info develops.

Thanks to all for the well wishes
Lycan

Whew... great news. Hate to hear that his pretty face took a beating.

Get well soon DAN!!! (Nurse Lycan will take REAL GOOD care of you)

thanks for the update Lycan, well wishes and prayers still being sent.

Just saw this..Dang! Convey my well wishes for a speedy recovery to a real great guy..

will keep him in our prayers ,Question does anyone know what's Dan's last name, because my wife an I are going to claim him for God to perform a miracle on his healing tonight, we are going to keeping on prayer day an night until god heals him, I am claiming it right now in jesus Migthy name.

Thank lycan for the update.

God bless.

Lycan do you have an address that we can send a supportive note?

Hot dang, I just found this thread. What a tragedy! Bless his heart, my best wishes for a quick recovery.

Please keep us posted Lycan! Our hearts and thoughts are with him!

Yes, prayers are continued. I pray each day you are feeling better and healing quickly. Please keep us updated.

Back