Fairing bolts.

houstonbussa

Registered
When I bought my busa she wasn't in the best of hands it seems. So now that I've been through hell getting an oil leak fixed, a new tire and chain and getting the front forks rebuilt, I would like to fix the plastics. Right now I can't afford to replace any of them (at $600 for lowers), But what I need to do for the time being is find all the bolts/push pins, etc for both the fairing and seat. I had it priced from a shop and it was over $100. So I was wondering if anyone know a good place to find the factory body bolts/push pins, frankinstein bolts, seat bolt, plastics for tail cover, etc?

i got all of mine from a local dealership. they had some in stock and ordered the rest for me. i think it was about 50 or 60 bucks for the factory bolts and pushpins.

Yes. I was hopping to stop by a dealership and see what they've got this week (I hope) and see there too. I hope there's that much of a mark up from where I usually go to.. lol

Do not get the cheap eBay set. Its garbage. I bought one. Threw it out yesterday. Spend the money for OEM or Pro-Bolt fairing bolts and such

Last edited:
Back