Factory gel seat worth it???

jzdad

Registered
i know there are other big-boned(you know what i mean) riders out there. Any tried the gel seat? Any good?

BP,
I havent tried the gel but I love the Corbin. It is very comfortable for a all day ride.
Ride safe,
Vman

5 ' 7 1/2 ", 152 lbs.
The gel seat is a tremendous improvement over the stock seat; two or more hours of riding no longer leave me cogitating over which replacemnt I need. I dunno about heat retention from direct sun but the *carbon fiber* texture allows more aeration and sweat evaporation. It's worth every farthing.

papa, someone said a long time ago that it gets REALLY hot after sitting in the sun a while.

Joe Zulaski, an Iron Butt member in good standing as, well as a Busa rider, had posted some very informative stuff over on LABusas about the long distance limmitations of the Busa....one thing he said was that the consnsus was that the gel seat was good, but not a signifigent improvement over the stock Busa seat...both were considered better than the Corbin Busa seat he had seen...

just ordered one. I will post my flat azsz 198lb 5'11" opinions ASAP.

My azsz cant take the seat on the busa for more than 2 hours without a rest.

I have a gel seat. I like the carbon fiber like look. It does get very hot in the sun and takes forever to cool off. I don't really find that much differance in comfort from the stock seat. I took mine off until the weather cools back down.

Steve

Back