Eye Test !! I know a lot of us are getting older & may need it.

Rollin20z

Registered
Do you need glasses??
Look carefully at the picture below.​

mime-attachment.jpg

NOW.......

Did you see the bare butt
of the girl in the background?

If you did see that in the picture,
you need to have your Eyes checked,
as that is the armpit of the girl
holding the camera.

My appointment is at 2pm tomorrow
(But I'M STILL VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU...)​

:rofl:

I was getting ready to delete the pic, but armpits aren't against oRg rules :rofl:

I was getting ready to delete the pic, but armpits aren't against oRg rules :rofl:

Just like a woman, always jumping to conclusions when it comes to female pics you have besides the ones of them. And for some reason the fresh out of the shower or shall we say free of flexability constraints always make ya'll jump even quicker. :laugh:

Just like a woman, always jumping to conclusions when it comes to female pics you have besides the ones of them. And for some reason the fresh out of the shower or shall we say free of flexability constraints always make ya'll jump even quicker. :laugh:

Hey, it's my job to keep this site clean - it's for your own good :rofl:

all i saw was "how does one focus or even know where they are aiming a camera if they are looking straight ahead and holding camera above their head"??

Another one of them Optical things, tricky, tricky. Vabs, how can you keep this site clean with Bots always lurking around ???

Another one of them Optical things, tricky, tricky. Vabs, how can you keep this site clean with Bots always lurking around ???

I tried to ban him, but he keeps groveling to come back. As much as I love seeing grown men cry, I still feel for the big guy, ya know? I'm weak... :laugh:

Back