exhaust, what do you think

keatonreckard

Registered
i want to get a new exhaust, when i layed my bike over insurance will cover $1140, but i dont want to get another stock exhaust so i was thinking the brocks alien head, but i do not have a power commander III yet, and i was wondering if there will be a performance decrease without a custom map with the brocks?

Plenty of members here w/ Brocks systems that will chime in at some point. In the mean time....give Brocks a call. They will be able to answer your questions the best.

Good choice and go with the mat black IMHO. Because of the tremendous change this pipe will make to the bike it is highly recommended that you go with the PC. Brock's will ship you the pipe and PC with the correct map.

Good choice and go with the mat black IMHO. Because of the tremendous change this pipe will make to the bike it is highly recommended that you go with the PC. Brock's will ship you the pipe and PC with the correct map.

i was planning on the powdercoated black option. thanks for the info!

i was planning on the powdercoated black option. thanks for the info!

I have Brock's street megaphone on my '04, but to complete the system Brock will also recommend, and what I had done: 1) Power Commander w/Brock map, 2) small airbox mod, 3) PAIR removal blocks.

I also put in a BMC race air filter. FYI, I had my street megaphone powder coated black by a third party for $50 in Dec. 2007.

Give me a call will answer any questions you have,and give you a great price and some extra setup mods you can do in process.

I know I am going with the Brocks Alien head in black this winter when I do my overhaulin' of my 05 busa beauty.

Back