Exhaust Tips

enjoymentman

Registered
Quick question, does the long term use of exhaust tips like those made by hotbodies or lord humongous have any adverse effects such as engine damage?

same here... I've asked several diff guys/mechanics and they all say the same thing... no - they won't damage anything :thumbsup:

Hotbodies here

100_0695.JPG

Just let it rest on the muffler . I dont kick the stand up, i ease it to the Muffler.

Last edited:
I could not take that noise either. How do you like the sound on the Two Brothers? I like the Akrapovic, but have a Two Brother budget. :whistle:

I like them... they have the same "tone" (deep rumble) as the stubbys just not as loud. I can hear wind noise again while I'm riding :thumbsup:

(never thought I'd be happy about that)

On the budget thing, that's kinda where I was... I think I'm leaning toward the Brock's Street Meg (full system) whenever I get my "bailout" :laugh: from the gov. :whistle:

I like them... they have the same "tone" (deep rumble) as the stubbys just not as loud. I can hear wind noise again while I'm riding :thumbsup:

(never thought I'd be happy about that)

On the budget thing, that's kinda where I was... I think I'm leaning toward the Brock's Street Meg (full system) whenever I get my "bailout" :laugh: from the gov. :whistle:

I hear ya, we could all have Ducattis as 2nd bikes. :banghead: Oh well back to reality.

Back