Exhaust Question

busa_boy_69

Registered
I am not sure what the options are here because I have never went the FULL SYSTEM route yet. I only wanna do a full system if I can find a 4-2-2 system that I like. My question is what companies offer them?

Muzzy if you want a Kawasaki pipe on your Zuki
biggrin.gif

Yoshimura
Arrow
Hindle

are a few more . Others will chime in with the rest of the list I'm sure

HMF makes a set of dual high mounts that look pretty nice.

HMF Dual High mounts are the best looking and have one of the best HP increases if you use a Power Commander and get a good map. Just my opinion guys, relax. All the systems are good I just prefer my HMF system.

David

A little off the subject, but why not go 4-1. Looks nice. Easier access to the chain.

Another off topic. Hey, mountainmotor, having fun with my bike? Just messing with you, man.
smile.gif

Igor

Last edited by a moderator:
...almost all the major exhaust manufacturers have a 4-2-2 system for the busa!!!

...almost all the major exhaust manufacturers have a 4-2-2 system for the busa!!!
Um, no they don't. Most have slip-ons, but full 4-2-2 systems are harder to find. I believe Micron, HMF and Akro are the only ones.
Yeah I don't know where he is getting that. 4-2-2 really limits your options with most companies. I really would like a Yosh 4-2-2 and they don't even offer one. I guess they figure the people that want a full exhaust system want max power and don't wanna mess with the extra weight of another pipe. Thats my thinking at least.

A little off the subject, but why not go 4-1. Looks nice. Easier access to the chain.

Another off topic. Hey, mountainmotor, having fun with my bike? Just messing with you, man.
smile.gif

Igor

I agree it would be easier to get to the chain but I hate losing the dual exhaust look on the Busa. I think this bike just was meant for duals.

smile.gif

Igor
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

I agree it would be easier to get to the chain but I hate losing the dual exhaust look on the Busa. I think this bike just was meant for duals.
Me too.

Back