everyones help

tico1340

Registered
- no abla[/url]

help plzz
whats wrong with this pic and did i make the rider in back of me go off road ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say no then. Didin't see anything that would cause anyone to go off the road...

unless he decided to get next to you in the turn in which case the fault is his. Single file in turns... at least in our group it is

?????? i also didn't see much in the video.
there should be nothing you can do, short of falling down right in front of them, that should/could cause someone to go down behind you.:rulez:
i ride im some folks back pocket but there is nothing they can do to make me hit them or run me off the road.

Rider behind you is responsble for their actions. If your not holding a pefect line in that corner made them run off the road, they were not riding safely.

Rider behind you is responsble for their actions. If your not holding a pefect line in that corner made them run off the road, they were not riding safely.

Exactly. Group riding you are responsible for yourself and the guy in front of you. The guy in front of you counts on you to not make him crash. And so on down the line in the group.

The Cam rider was no where near you, you had a very close INSIDE line and he went outside. Dont even see how they were related. Yeah you slowed down, but like i said. Its his responsibility to watch out for the guy in front of him.

Back