Montie

Registered
UK, Essex, Basildon,
I am here
I am waiting
Summer is coming
Montie
aktion035.gif

Yep, Up here in the Midlands, just moved back from Wales after 7years away. Looking for similar enthusiasts with the same passion for Busa's.

Another Busa dude in the Luton area. We have a ride out most Sundays in the afternoon.
Any of you Busa dudes wanna come alone just drop me an e-mail.
Did any of you go on the london protest Sat. 04/05/02?.
aktion035.gif

Based in the Midlands in Warwick. Got the Busa last week after years on Fireblades and ZX-9R' etc. Have now seen the light!
wink.gif

Matt

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
Hey, Hey! UK DUDES!

Its about time I found some BUSA riders in ENGLAND.

I'm from SURREY, GLad to see you all!!
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

RIDE HARD!!

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Hiya to all the English Busa riders from Ireland.
I have 2 Busas, 1 has an irish plate,and the other has an english plate. Irish plate for England and North of Ireland, and English plate for Ireland. Makes sense because I still have a clean Bike License. I do not stop for anything,and am not worried about photos of my reg plate,there is a tax disc covering it.
If ever coming over to the road racing,give me a call.

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back