ESD Motorsports back advertising with us.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
How many of you long timers remember Joe (aka UNDERPSI) that used to advertise here. Joe took an absence due to health reasons but he has his business back together and his health is doing better too.

You guys remember the tag brackets we used to raffle here? Joe is the guy that makes them... I will put a pic below so you newer folks can see. I looked at Joe's website today and noticed he is selling more than just tag brackets these days....

Joe's Business is ESD Motorsports and you can get there by going to THIS LINK

Welcome back Joe, glad to see your out of the hospital.

CAp....

underpsi.png

Hey Joe can you still get these Chromed?

G3-Tag-holders 004-sized.gif

G3-Tag-holders 006-sized.gif

G3-Tag-holders 012-sized.gif

G3-Tag-holders 004-sized.gif

G3-Tag-holders 006-sized.gif

G3-Tag-holders 012-sized.gif

underpsi.png

Last edited:
:welcome: back. I know someone who might be looking for one of those. I use to have one...should have kept it.

thanks, so much guys. this site is SO much more than just a place to hang out, the support shown here for others is UNMATCHED by anything ive ever seen!

They do come in micro-chroming, powder coat, and custom colors, At ESD we do lOTS more than just the tag holders, ill get some pics up and info, my undertails are almost ready to ship it keeps the factory tail light! the tags are 55.00 shipped ! and 50.00 for Micro-chroming, and 25.00 for powdercoat.

just keep my health in your prayers please , its going to continue to be a LONG road back.

thanks, Joe P. @ ESD

heres some pics of the new ESD slip-on exhaust system, they come in cerami-chrome and black, i have the dual and single w/cap system for stock busa headers.

these are it:
- Hayabusa ESD Moto gp exhaust[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
heres the new ZX14 ( i know sacralidge(sp?) but there are some who own both beasts here) ... this is the daul kit,,, sounds AWESOME! ill have a sound clip up tmrw.

and one pic of the sinlge conversion.

JP

100_2268.jpg

100_2269.jpg

100_2270.jpg

heres a pic of the chrome tags: pay no attention to the dates, to lazt to change the camera date ;)

also cap heres my old shop sign. the NEW ESD logo should be ready soon

DSCN0145.jpg

extreme motorsports.jpg

MCG3TG.JPG

Last edited:
does anyone know if this guy is still on the business i really like his pipes but cant find them anywhere for sale, and the lonk on this post is dead, please some help, or if he can make a set for me.

Back