Eric Dillard goes 5.39 @ 267 mph

TonyM995

Registered
Eric is a co-owner of proline engines and apparently a good driver too.

Procharged btw.

Dillard eclipsed the previous records of 5.424, (set by Australian John Zappia in 2017)

Our friends down under held that record for a long time!!!

The EKanoo Lexus that flipped over. I was following them when they flipped and set the record because Shane T was their tuner.

I’m not the biggest fan of pro mod but do think it’s cool to watch. Stuff with coolant interests me more but these numbers are wild.

I really like the LDR Limited Drag Radial class.

Pro 275 is bad ass as well.

Those classes have more realistic bodies that I can relate to. I take it a step further and really love the cars with coolant. Steve Morris is the man and I’ve been following him for years. When he released the SMX I text it to a friend immediately and said the car with that motor would win the next drag week and it did.

I can’t afford any of them so I’m building the baddest Busa I can instead. Street ridden with coolant and just an event bike that I can take anywhere and beat the poop out of it which is how I like to have fun.

Sure the compromises I’ll make means it won’t be a world record holder in anything but I don’t care about that.

The EKanoo Lexus that flipped over. I was following them when they flipped and set the record because Shane T was their tuner.

I’m not the biggest fan of pro mod but do think it’s cool to watch. Stuff with coolant interests me more but these numbers are wild.

Awesome ! That gives new meaning to, I'm Out of Here.

Back