End of Season for Team Gixxer

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
It was the only pic I could find... really...(I'm out front). I'll never be able to find words to thank my track dealer for getting me into this mess called track time. We ended up with the three of us running respectable times at Barber and actually being recognized by Skydivr's made up track name. Go "Team Gixxer"!

Thanks for the good times this year. This pic says it all. Thanks Keith.

100_6023.jpg

Wait til you see Team Gixxer in 2012!

Charlie, this year wouldn't have been a 10th as fun as it was without You, Jay, and the pit crew (Sandy and Diana); I again cannot thank you (and especially Sandy!) enough for your kind and generous hospitality! We took care of each other, encouraged and teased each other, and helped each other improve. You and Jay, regardless of the smacktalk, have pretty much run away from me this year and I am no longer giving you any tips :moon: I've got to figure out what I'm gonna do to catch back up next year.

I'm already thinking about some tongue-in-cheek ideas for TEAM GIXXER 2012 (a new banner,TEAM GIXXER Team Shirts, even replace the EAT ME sticker with TEAM GIXXER) to take us to the next level. Fully half the fun of all this has been the fun we've created for ourselves OFF the track.

I've got a couple favorite pics from this season too - and one last one with me in front as it's not gonna happen often anymore :)

And for all of you out there who have thought about doing a trackday, but for one reason or another put it off, don't. It can be a LOAD of fun, especially with FRIENDS.

TEAM GIXXER will be accepting applications for the 2012 season (Earlybird) :laugh: Come join the fun!

Charlie copy.jpg

110501_4 (Large).jpg

You guys would put up the ones of me in the back :moon:

I was just making setting up my moves in the first pic.

Here is one of thhe best of all to me. If all 3 of us were in one like this would be AWESOME!

Also planning my move in this pic :laugh: Just think of the Jaws theme song :laugh:
TG.jpg

I know there's one of all three of us at the entry of Charlotte's web out there somewhere...

Next year we are gonna have to talk to the photographer and stage some pics...i want one out on the front stretch at Sunset on Friday standing by the bikes lined up....

I know there's one of all three of us at the entry of Charlotte's web out there somewhere...

Next year we are gonna have to talk to the photographer and stage some pics...i want one out on the front stretch at Sunset on Friday standing by the bikes lined up....

With how famous Team Gixxer has become, im sure something could be worked out :thumbsup:

It was the only pic I could find... really...(I'm out front). I'll never be able to find words to thank my track dealer for getting me into this mess called track time. We ended up with the three of us running respectable times at Barber and actually being recognized by Skydivr's made up track name. Go "Team Gixxer"!

Thanks for the good times this year. This pic says it all. Thanks Keith.

100_6023.jpg

I see you're "Cockblockin" the fast guys. If you can't beatem, Blockem, right? :dunno:

I hear the "Divrman" is hiring a tutor for the season come spring? ???

Shhhhh SteveO you are not supposed to tell them about me hiring you as my personal coach next year....

:cheerleader:I am glad all three of you had a fun, safe, and exciting year at the track.:cheerleader: I would of loved to made it out to Barber to ride with you guys... to make TEAM GIXXER member #4 or#5.:rulez::laugh: But time, distance, and money for me werent in the cards. Then my off track injury didnt help. I look forward to the 2012 riding season and see what that brings for all of us. I am now 4 weeks out from having my wrist rebroken and set again. I am doing well considering. Just weak and will need to spend some time to get all my movement and strength back. I am just about done putting mine back together..... (Thanks JUSTIN!) He has been awesome to deal with! I upgraded to a ohlins steering damper that I can adjust.... to help prevent tank slappers.Then once I recover from the repair bill of fixing my gixxer.... Suspension will be the next big step.

Heal up Tim over the winter, we'll have a slot for you next year!

Back