Emoticons

Shame on U sled.
biggrin.gif

If I save an emoticon and then paste it on an e-mail or somewhere, will it still have the motion?

Are people using the browse function when they use emoticons that are not on the list?

Thinker

If I save an emoticon and then paste it on an e-mail or somewhere, will it still have the motion?

Are people using the browse function when they use emoticons that are not on the list?

Thinker
like this one??

hehehe

if you want to email something like that, you need to save the image to your pc, probly to your desktop or create a folder on your desktop to store it. Then you have to insert the image in your email body.

Thinker
like this one??  

hehehe

if you want to email something like that, you need to save the image to your pc, probly to your desktop or create a folder on your desktop to store it. Then you have to insert the image in your email body.
I don't think this works. i tried it in an e-mail and got the picture, but no motion. I will now try to attach one to this post. Stunnah's Muscle Man:

muscle.gif

Thinker
THERE IS AN OPTION TO SWITCH YOUR E-MAIL TO HTML AND THE MOTION WORKS WITHOUT SAVING EMOTICON TO YOUR PC.

Back