Email notification?

Samurai-Jim

Registered
I did the search thing and didn't seem to turn up any results.

Im sure I'm missing something, but is there any email notification for subscribed threads? Did I not turn it on somewhere?

It makes it hard to keep up to the threads if you don't get any notification of new posts.

Thanks

If you want email notification of new post to a topic then click on "Track this topic" located just above the reply box to the left. To unsubscribe to a topic goto your control panel here on the board then click "Topic Tracker" you will see the topics listed there. Next to the topic you want to unsubscribe you will see "Cancel" just click on that and it will stop the emails.

board.JPG

DUH............I've been usuing this site daily for a year and never saw that down there in the corner.
I've always thought the only way I could track a topic was to either start it, or make a post in it.

God it's good to learn!
laugh.gif

Thank you,
Thats what I was missing. The terminology threw me off. I saw that option but assumed that by tracking it, it did something else.

beerchug.gif

Don't discount the new posts link at the top of the page....this is a quick way to keep up with the threads that have been posted to recently.

Back