El Stupido

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
http://thatvideosite.com/video/3337

Unfreekinbelievable!
rolleyes_extreme.gif

That sucks. I have seen that before, and it always reminds me of how not to ride.

beerchug.gif

(00Negative @ Jun. 15 2007,09:42) Wait wait wait.... how on earth did he walk away?

Rubber front bumper & hood?  C'mon now!
He lots of good gear on
biggrin.gif

(00Negative @ Jun. 15 2007,17:42) Wait wait wait.... how on earth did he walk away?

Rubber front bumper & hood?  C'mon now!
If you look really close, you can see it's not a real person, it's actually a crash test dummy.
bluegrab.gif
eek2.gif
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 15 2007,17:54) Damn, site is deemed "sexually explicit" and now I'm in the logs
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
uuuuuh sorry I missed that, guess I better go back and have a look around make sure it's safe for all u folks...

I spent all winter watching these youtube bike crashes.
It's really made me a safer rider. Ie. Looking both ways even at a green light, Keeping an eye on rear view at stop signs and lights,
Slow in-Fast out, cresting hills, passing. There's so much to be aware of minus the actual riding skill itself.

How much you wanta bet, that after the guy walked away, he realized that he was really hurt!! Sometimes that adrenaline kicks in and it's only later that you find yourself laying down quickly!

lurk.gif

Ha! I cant believe you must read every stinkin post, oh and post in every other one.
bowdown.gif

17K post since 03... sheesh!

Back