ekzzz chain arrived-thanks steet & track

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
Thanks to street & track i recieved my new ekzzz today...hopefully all goes well with the install & i'll ba back out on the road!

DSC00865.jpg

Congrats! I have the same one on my Busa.

Be very careful to rivet the master link to the proper tension. Also, how many miles are on the sprokets? If the spaces between the teeth are elongated you will want to replace them also. Running a new chain on worn sprokets will chew the chain up very quickly, and that is a very expensive chain to chew up.
:beerchug:

sprockets are good only doing 1500 miles...replacing a heavy duty waste of time chain supplied by roaring toyz

sprockets are good only doing 1500 miles...replacing a heavy duty waste of time chain supplied by roaring toyz

It would still be a good idea to check. Good luck with the chain and yes, Charles has always treated me right.

I noticed you got x rings. Can you tell us the reason for your choice?
Posted via Mobile Device

are the x-rings bad? luckily i had extra cush drives..i don't understand why all this damage so soon..the old chain threw out alot of wax..guess it weakened the cush drive..the new chain sits nicely on the sprocket..i'm not finished yet..thinking about strecthing the arm out more to 7" or 8"..worried about the tire hitting the brake light

DSC00866.jpg

Back