Economy/Environment/Clean Power/Lack of jobs gotcha down these daze?..here's MY idea.

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
R&D then mass produce...

"High Perfomance Inertia Wheel Pedal Power Generators"

powered with both footpedals and handcranks with full ergo adjustability to accomodate and make the most of ANY body shape or physic in an effort to get and keep the heaviest inertia wheel possible rolling via human effort and a set-up simular to that of a 10 speed bike tranny..he11..make it a twenty speed..maybe even a "Reeves Drive"...and i bet with proper gearing and some precison engineering regarding bearings and such?...grid 1,000 of these things together under one roof and hire 5,000 employees to keep'em runing 24/7.

you'd have the power and oil co.'s try'in to hire hit men...

pay your employees by the kilowatt hour generated.

You'd create jobs for the 30 million illegal imigrants and also U.S. engineers and tradesmen to design and build multiple facilities nationwide..an industry unto itself...providing both jobs and CLEAN POWER with zero hazardous waste.

No more dying in the sand over oil...No more welfare, wic, foodstamps or unemployment..just..

getcho azzs pedal'in and viola!

the worlds problems solved with forward thinking and a willingness to put forth some personal effort an any man or woman could provide for his/her family.

some folks have called me a blond einstien..cause i'm usually either amazingly stupid or amazingly brilliant...no inbetween...i think it was the young wild years of drugs and rock music. :laugh:

but what's going on in the world now seems amazingly stupid to me so?..there's only one option left to describe this idea..but one things for certain...the oil companies and politicians ain't gonna like me. :whistle: :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Re: Economy/Environment/Clean Power/Lack of jobs gotcha down these daze?..here's MY i

I don't want 30 million Illegals. I want them to go HOME.

We could have them build the fence for the FREE stuff they already got here. Then, just give them a push to the other side and slam the gate.

Re: Economy/Environment/Clean Power/Lack of jobs gotcha down these daze?..here's MY i

I don't want 30 million Illegals. I want them to go HOME.

We could have them build the fence for the FREE stuff they already got here. Then, just give them a push to the other side and slam the gate.

i don't think anybody wants them aussie anymore than they wanna be "illegal"...but ones things for sure...if ya wanna eat?..everybody needs a job except for the wealthiest/luckiest of us...which i would think is an extremely small percentage...other than that?..it sure would make for some great low impact exercise and keep our young folk and old alike in shape.

from what i see?...the worlds in trouble...i'd rather be part of the solution so everyone can be happy right where they are...in a healthy body and world...and just for starters this idea has the potential for massive job creation and?...clean power with zero residual waste.

and the way i figure?..if one focus's on do'in good?...there won't be any reason or time left for hat'in.

I'm Bill Jinks and I approve this message..i just always wanted to say that! LOL!

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
this post must in jest...

Humans have a poor energy conversion rate. It would be more economical to burn the food to generate power to spin the giant wheel. For that matter just use the energy that grows the food to spin the wheel.(natural gas makes fertilizer just as one example of fossil fuel inputs into agriculture). An ever better idea is to use the fossil fuels to power a modern highly efficient steam turbine Oh, wait that's what we already do... LOL

cheers
ken

this post must in jest...

Humans have a poor energy conversion rate. It would be more economical to burn the food to generate power to spin the giant wheel. For that matter just use the energy that grows the food to spin the wheel.(natural gas makes fertilizer just as one example of fossil fuel inputs into agriculture). An ever better idea is to use the fossil fuels to power a modern highly efficient steam turbine Oh, wait that's what we already do... LOL

cheers
ken
Here’s the answer to the most efficient generation of electricity right here....
This vid is 2 years old and it’s all been proven to be a viable working power producer.

Last edited:
Good day for fishing...

download.jpg

While this thread is now opened up again and I have a new fishing license...............

I was just watching a show on TV and they were testing a new Kona (Hyundai) EV...they mentioned it had great range until you started using the electronic features such as air conditioning, heater, stereo etc...

They said using the air conditioner almost cut the range in half...I could only imagine driving this in hotter climates and not being able to use air...

They also tested it at night and although the lights were LED, they used up power too.

Back