Dunlop tires

rybraun

Registered
I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a set of Qualifiers and was told they are on strike. Anyone else having trouble getting Dunlops?

I found a set at my stealership, right after the stike he said they wouldnt have any for a while , so I lucked up

We are having a MAJOR supply issue with Dunlop. I have heard the same that they are on strike. Not confirmed.

I dont know if we have any at the shop right now. I am at home.

Brad is working the phones today. Give him a ring at 800-359-0567 x100. Tell him you are from the Busa board and you are looking for a Qualifier.

dunlop is on strike.....talked to my dunlop rep today and said it looks like its gona take till about the first of FEB. to get this all worked out.

Josh

There good tires but my next set I'm going to try something different. I'm on my second set and averaging about 1200 miles. The second set had ZERO burn outs on it and with just over 1200 its gone. Not sure what to try next, any suggestions???

Told they have the rear still waiting for the front. To make matters worse I ordered the new Joe Rocket Hayabusa jacket and told it's on backorder til at least Jan 15th.

Back