DUDE!  Where's my bike?

repost.gif
Sorry!

Man that's totally fugged up!!!! I guess wheels locks ae pretty usless if they really want it!

He must not have had an alarm that screams bloody murder when they touch the bike...feel sorry for him because of his bike though, i hate for anyone to have that happen.

He must not have had an alarm that screams bloody murder when they touch the bike...feel sorry for him because of his bike though, i hate for anyone to have that happen.
Alarm will not help. They will take it anyway. Big chain would be better.
It wouldn't? I wouldn't wanna drive down the road with it screaming in my van!
rock.gif

What would you anchor it to with a chain? Didn't look like there was anything, "other than that passenger car right behind it...
biggrin.gif

You wouldn`t still the bike, would you?
I have an Scorpio and IF it is in range then maybe I could be there on time. all what they have to do is pump up some music and disconnect the battery or cut the siren wires while driving away. NOBODY cares. Bystanders can help loading the bike if been asked to.

Big chain to stationary object like light pole will be better help. to the point. theft insurance even better.

You're right Vic...nothing anyone could or would have done in that situation. A big chain would have saved the day but in this case those losers were determined.

It's a tough world. I hate all the precautions you really have to take to hope that you get your bike back if it's stolen because as was said if they want it they will get it.

Back