Dude asking if I did "Bike Tricks" lol

My Busa

Registered
Was mounting up in a parking lot and then a dude asked about my camera and if I did "bike tricks" Just thought it was funny..

I do Bike Tricks - Go Pro - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
riding a Motorcycle in the US an staying alive with all these idiots driving an riding around is the trick :poke: :laugh:

I had a guy in a car asking me the same. I turn the throttle and did a disappearing act... LOL

Yeah I get that alot, people want me to pull a wheelie in traffic with 10ft of room in front of me??? For some guys thats all they do, they have some crummy beat up 600 with a jacked up can, shredded fairings, and a tank that looked like it went 12 rounds with a sledge hammer :laugh: There is a reason why their bike looks like that and why they continue to stunt, they have nothing to lose when your bike is already junk. I spent too much money and time on my bike to risk it all to impress somebody that I dont know or give a :flush: about.......

Tough crowd here today.
I'll almost always ride a wheelie when asked, if it's safe, as in not endangering anyone else.
I have to turn around when kids are out in the yards with thumbs up and yelling for one too(I can remember doing that):laugh:

Tough crowd here today.
I'll almost always ride a wheelie when asked, if it's safe, as in not endangering anyone else.
I have to turn around when kids are out in the yards with thumbs up and yelling for one too(I can remember doing that):laugh:

If I could, I would too. :thumbsup:

Back