Dr Lee's advice ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually.. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap..

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.......

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans...

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Dr. Lee.jpg

:laugh:

the real difference for anyone keeping track is all the crap we add to food in the US and the size of the portions. Go look at the ingredients list in other countries and the sizes of portions in other places. Even you little skinny 100lbers will be like "wtf where's the food?!?!" :laugh:

sounds like great advice....:whistle: drink all the alcohol you want so ur liver can fail. eat all the chitty foods you can eat so ur arteries can get full of cholesterol and plaque to give you heart disease or suddenly rupture to give you a sudden blood clot that forms then causes a heart attack or stroke. :thumbsup:

and yea stay heavy or "round" so ur heart has to work that much harder to circulate blood around ur arteries that are already full of cholesterol and plaque.....:whistle:

I would agree that situps has very little to do with trimming ur midsection and will not make you flatter. but the stomach muscles are very small and the small amount of muscle you would build there vs. the calories burned from the mere exercise itself far outweighs the building of muscle there.

as far as cardiovascular exercise I would tend to agree that running for example does more harm then good especially for ones joints but keeping ones weight down is healthy so the heart doesnt have to work as hard.

as far as swimming goes look at the Tuna fish. its actualy one of the most effecient shapes there is for the water (Big difference between swimming in water and walking on land so the whale comparison doesnt hold water....:whistle:). the Tuna has a sleek streamlined body and is one of the fastest fish in the sea capable of up to 47 mph and weighing as much as 1500 lbs.

swimming is great exercise cause it puts no pressure on joints and forces you to use all the muscles in ur body to swim. or maybe we should just all sit on the couch and eat junk food and watch our muscles atrophy.... guy sounds like a real moron to me.

Whats funny to me is that their is a contradictory studys on just about everything now. There are benifits and harmful effect of eating peanuts, fats and carbohydrates, breathing the air.
Did you know you can overdose and die from drinking too much water!?! Thats in a study also!!
I am soooooo waiting for the first medical study to come out touting the health benifits from smoking!!!

Did you know you can overdose and die from drinking too much water!?! Thats in a study also!!
yes, the first reported death from Ecstasy (MDMA) was from a young girl who took X on her 16th birthday and drank so much water that it caused hyponatremia. hyponatremia occurs as a result of excess body water diluting the serum sodium.

when the sodium levels in ur blood become too low the excess water enters cells and causes the cells to swell. this swelling in the brain can be deadly because the brain is confined by the skull and is unable to expand.

this is what happened to her and she went into a coma and died. the swelling can put pressure on the brain stem resulting in death. I believe this happened in the UK actually.

people get very thirst when taking X and drink copious amounts of water.

Back