do people think

I guess the real question is, how/why/what drove you to find it?

cocaine...it's a helluva drug...oh yeah, and cheeseburgers too. Lots of them.???

That is so WRONG on so many levels, but I am still LAUGHING hysterically. :rofl:

Did anyone notice the resemblemce to White Goodman, owner of Globogym, from the movie Dodgeball? Looks like him after the film credits roll doing his cover of the Kelis song "Milk Shake". EEEWWWEE!

Chris....Im seriously troubled more so by the fact that YOU found this, watched the WHOLE thing (prolly several thousand times first) and then thought it should be shared with the rest of the sane people who inhabit this website....or, you just felt so cheated out of that time in your life, you thought ya should steal some of our lives' too with this *thing's* idea of a music video???:whistle:

a)we have :rulez: that strictly prohibit the display of overly gross/horrific images that may be damaging to small childrens' eyes...and anything that diminishes a grown mans' libido (and I dont care who ya are...even fellas playin for the 'other team' would rather kiss a Girl than kiss THAT freak:poke:) should also be cause to :ban:

b)It pains me to say this...but I think you have finally found someone who's actually a bigger nerd than YOU!:poke: :rofl:

Back