Dirt Bikes

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
New 05 Yamaha WR250F Thumper. Putt Putt Putt at really low revs up steep slippery hill climbs - out in the open shrieks to 13,500 Rpms--amazing. Ridden it once so far---Many free HP upgrades...did um' all
Ps date on pic should say March 13.

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: "Date on pic"|1110906029 -->

WR4.JPG

Nice bikes... all... We are looking now for a few. Looking at Yamaha and Honda right now, but will be looking for a while.

Nice pics. Wish I had the grounds around here to play around with one of those. They seem like real fun.

kick ass... here is my 2000 honda cr125

cr2.JPG

Nice dirt bikes you got there people
cool.gif

Hey cecil... do you have a dirt bike for every member of your family
rock.gif

ok mine is not just a dirt bike can take it on the road as well
Dual sport is good on both roads and dirt.
kinda balance between both but is fun to take out and ride.

DR650s.JPG

Love the bikes guys. Playing in the dirt is a great way to keep your street skills sharp. How about we start a Hayabusa.org doin' it in the dirt riders group.
tounge.gif

Sorry i have been on the dirty side --but always have been---The Busa became the Ultimate and still is but i have always enjoyed dirt too---like my 39'th bike so far---since 72.

I am pretty much [wasted space right now] Budwieser!
It's my Friday--off sun-mon-tues----
I had a horrible crash in 74--fell down in the first turn----i was ok though--125 novice--ouch but OK--did not race till 1980 after that. Then when i turned 30 all hell broke loose.
Had a 79 Maico Magnum 250-and a 82 Honda 480 4 speed---
17 first place finishes---in 35 races in ten months---i was fastest [Joe Blow]--a few ex MX champions competed in my class--re Rich Thorwaldson etc,---when they were not there i would win--most of the time. I have never weighed over 150---now at 53+ i can still whip it good--with the new 05 WR250--plus all the mods--i will see what happens.
Just to keep it all in perspective-- i raced the Virginia City GP in 04 on a 95 Husaberg 501 FE enduro-------I spent 3 hours with an EMT-----and was the very last finisher--bummer--yea right---drank lots of coffee, little water and put 2 cans of Redbull in my Camel back--with that shid wore off i thought i was gonna die sitti'n on the side of the track---totally spent. Neihbor stopped to see me---and finished 7th overall--he's a BAD azz an Old YZ400F--got second overall in MRAN  in 04. Nevada . And so humble. Anywhoo--I have a grudge against a Pal who has an 02 Ktm300 EXC--Me thinks my 05 WR250 will teach him a lesson  i hope--One slice off an 04  R1 1000--37 RWHP---I will keep you up to date--I have a GPS--stock gearing [down hill] at 13,500=81.6 mph and have since then gone up 1 tooth on the c-shaft sprocket. And here is a pic of my first ride on it.

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: "removed one letter-Ha -I am toast"|1111295328 -->

DCP_2983.JPG

Back