Dilema is OVER

NearDeath

Donating Member
Registered
I just ordered the ghetto stage 2 with intercooler. I ended up going with that kit over the velocity because it came with a few extra goodies the velocity did not including a slightly bigger and better turbo, not to mention the intercooler is not really an option for velocity and who wants to try to fabricate it to fit...

Dennis is the man and with his customer service and great products, I am confident things are going to work out fine...

I am the first one to order the new ghetto stage 2 with intercooler! Yea, I don't mind being #1 on this one...
biggrin.gif
I know what some of you are thinking... :23

Keep us posted on the progress,install, performance. I'm thinking of buying a 2nd busa, an 04 LE to turbo charge!
smile.gif

Congrats, and great choice. I should have mine back within the next couple of weeks. I bought the regular ghetto kit and have a aquamist WI setup on it. Can't wait to ride it. Keep us posted on the install and power. How much boost are you going to start with?

Dennis said I could run 12-14 pds on a stock engine with this kit safely... I will only run 12 though to be safe.

good choice...... I just recently chose to go with a ghetto stage 1 no cooler....

I didn't like it that I couldn't lower my bike without clearance issues.... I will be injecting some h20 instead
cool.gif

Back