Digital Drivers License

We are rolling up on the last days Mike ~ mark of the beast on your forehead or hand *

"No, there will be no gps in them"
Sure I belive it.
You've only been able to take your dog or cat to the vet in the last 15 years, and you can have a gps chip put in them.
You can't tell me certain special forces, political figures, or high profile prisoners don't have them now either, whether the realize it or not.
I like your comment Red.
Sure fits the bill...along with the state of the rest of the world.

We are rolling up on the last days Mike ~ mark of the beast on your forehead or hand *

Sure I belive it.
You've only been able to take your dog or cat to the vet in the last 15 years, and you can have a gps chip put in them.
You can't tell me certain special forces, political figures, or high profile prisoners don't have them now either, whether the realize it or not.
I like your comment Red.

Sure I belive it.
I like your comment Red.
If it's as accurate as most GPS systems,it will probably tell me I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean like the TomTom

Sure I belive it.
I like your comment Red.
If it's as accurate as most GPS systems,it will probably tell me I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean like the TomTom

"Of course I have a license officer, I would show you but my phone is dead." "My name? Yeah, its umm...."
Kind of like the days when we had the paper book licences (1980's) "sorry officer,must have left it in my jeans pocket when I did my washing"

"Of course I have a license officer, I would show you but my phone is dead." "My name? Yeah, its umm...."
Kind of like the days when we had the paper book licences (1980's) "sorry officer,must have left it in my jeans pocket when I did my washing"

All this cyber digital whatever shite we Aussies are expected to embrace and adapt to is out of control . There seems no end to Governments lust to replace people and jobs with autonomous electronic crap these days . There is absolutely nothing those ruling bastards would not do , to make it easier for themselves to monitor your honest ass ....

Don't even need that. You can be a victim of identity theft purely by someone having only a photocopy of your identity to obtain finance on -line

I know.
There are scanners now that can get your credit/debit card info from your card, simply by walking by you.
No card, no problem!
Chip in your hand, head, whatever, even easier.
How often do we hear of hacks to major corporations, and millions of personal data compromised...and it's always a shock, and they supposedly don't know how it could have happened.
Technology is great, and terrible at the same time.
That much easier for any of us to be monitered, or have our identity stolen.
Oh well

I know.
There are scanners now that can get your credit/debit card info from your card, simply by walking by you.
No card, no problem!
Chip in your hand, head, whatever, even easier.
How often do we hear of hacks to major corporations, and millions of personal data compromised...and it's always a shock, and they supposedly don't know how it could have happened.
Technology is great, and terrible at the same time.
That much easier for any of us to be monitered, or have our identity stolen.
Oh well
Kind of makes ya worried about self drive cars. Aye?

You guys may want to look into RFID wallets. I have been using one for about a year.

Back