Desperately need this part....!!! Wanna ride!!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
My bike needs a engine gasket, part number, 11141-24F00, not the whole set, just that one. It's on backorder from Japan.....arghhhh........it will be WEEKS!!!!!

The bike has been offline for 2 weeks already....I'm dyin' here.
So if anybody has it or know where I can get it...awesome!!

2002 Hayabusa.

K, I will check them out. I googled Babbits, they have the part. When I entered my adress it came up...wait for it.....UPS 87.95......to ship a 53.00 gasket!!!! WTF!!!!!

K, I will check them out. I googled Babbits, they have the part. When I entered my adress it came up...wait for it.....UPS 87.95......to ship a 53.00 gasket!!!! WTF!!!!!

Bike Bandit should not be anywhere near that much.
Good Luck!

UPS chrges Brokerage Fees to Canadians too.
About $25 for that much I think.
Plus they take a long time.
Fed Ex is the way to go for us up here.

Last edited:
Done, bought and will be shipped. I waffled on shipping it to the UPS store but the diff was going to be about 30 bucks, it would be a full days ride and 2 tanks of fuel plus a pick up fee at the UPS store.

The total cost to my door is 112.00 bucks. Do you mean the UPS will charge me an additional brokerage fee on top of that?

The total cost to my door is 112.00 bucks. Do you mean the UPS will charge me an additional brokerage fee on top of that?

They always do for me.
Give them a call and check.
That is a real rip-off for us.
There is no duty but they still charge a brokerage fee.
Fed Ex does not nor the USPS.

Yes they will and it'll be pricey.

I'm so fed up with UPS I can't even spit.
Too many horror stories at my end.
I guess they are OK for the US market, but they suck big time for up here.
I have a new motto for when I buy anything: "If you use UPS, I don't use you."
Anything under $100 is more for shipping, brokerage, interest on the tax they pay (yeah, really! They don't pay it until you do but there is interest!) and all their other BS fees, than the stuff you are buying!.
Pretty much everyone will ship USPS if asked, and they are faster than UPS.
Go figure.
Fed Ex is next day too.
What's with that?
Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Back