Dealers in Europe?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Any of you know of a reputable Suzuki dealer in Europe?? Preferrably english speaking???

I want some euro-busa parts......

Mwoooo-hahahahahahahahaaaaa!

we can speak english too occasionally,whatcha lookin for ?maybe i can help translate......

My bike was imported from europe... so i have a list of all theur service/slaes outlets!! If you tell me which region you are looking for, I can refer up the booklet and post you some options
smile.gif

...PM me!!

Still waiting on the Euro headlight switches.............
Speaking from experience, if you're looking for the Euro-Headlight Switch for an 03 or newer it's not plug and play. Or at least it wasn't on mine. On my 03 Anniversary the wiring harness that plugs into the right sitch assembly did not have any wires in the factory harness for the Euro-switch on/off. It required alot of thought and some re-wiring to work it all out. Just so you know.

PS...This was my experience and cannot speak to other years or even all 03 Models.

just to set things straight about headlight switches,we've changed over on all new bikes to the lights on full time . My last busa had the earlier type which gave you 3 positions, off, parking and low beam. My new busa has low beam switched on with the ignition.Where the select used to be it now works the hazard lights.You could still order the earlier type but I dont know if it plugs straight in or if you have to graft it in. If anyone is really interested I could phone the dealer and find out about availability and interchangeability..... gotta stop now.. too many big words and sore finger...

Back