Daschle still around (disgusting)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Obama 'absolutely' stands by Daschle at HHS

Secretary nominee 'deeply embarrassed,' regrets taxpaying errors
I can not think of a more repulsive politician anywhere... now he is back in power (or pretty close to it) unreal... this guy is one of the most divisive liberals I know of...

Obama: wtf are you thinking? ooops you are not, Clinton is for you.. :rofl:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28975053/

This guy is as crooked as they come, it seems he will take money from anybody. Too bad I thought Obama was getting off to a fair start but with people like this in his cabinet we are in for change alright.

This is the change we were promised. I cant stand to think about the people who are being put in charge by this administration. What were people thinking voting for these Libs ??? OHH, thats right its an emotional thing. :please:

This will make your day Randy. At one time did I say "be afraid..very affraid"?

r8

At the same time, it became clear on Monday that Mr. Daschle was responsible for thousands of dollars in additional unpaid taxes related to his use of the car service, even after already paying $140,000 in taxes and interest. He has acknowledged that he owes Medicare taxes equal to 2.9 percent of the personal value of the car service he received from Leo Hindery Jr., a big Democratic donor and founder of a private equity firm to which Mr. Daschle was an adviser.

Mr. Daschle’s failure to pay Medicare taxes on the income was discovered by the Finance Committee. (<- no intentions of paying) The amount of the unpaid Medicare tax has not been disclosed. But in his amended returns, filed on Jan. 2, Mr. Daschle estimated that the value of the car service was equivalent to income totaling $255,256 in the years from 2005 to 2007
(- where are the penalties and interest?)

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03daschle.html?_r=1&ref=politics

Last edited:
ever had that heavy feeling in your belly when you know things are not going to go well?

"we need to talk" :rofl: The proposed head of Medicare: "I did not know I had to pay medicare benefits for my employee" what a crock... "My name is Barack and I endorsed this thieving moron"

worse yet the people that elected this "changling" will sit idly by and let it happen... (to stupid to demand justice)

Well, this gave me a laugh!

r8

Inauguration Statistics

The tally is in!

2 million people attended the Inauguration of our new president.

Only 14 missed work !

Even the Liberal NY Times is against this.

Can you imagine the pinhead liberals if this was McCain?

r8

Internal Revenue Code section 6662 requires taxpayers to pay a 20 percent penalty for any underpayment of tax that reflects negligence or disregard of rules or regulations. The I.R.S. waived penalties for Mr. Geithner, and there’s no indication that Mr. Daschle will be penalized.

A Tax Dodge or an Honest Mistake? - Room for Debate Blog - NYTimes.com

Lets see what happends

Already know. Liberal committee doing the hearings.

Let me recall..oh yeah..remember Obobo saying this in his campaign.

"It's about substance".

Well, theres your substance huh?

r8

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back